Wednesday 14th of February 2018
Employer:prosource.it (U.S.), Ltd.
Location of Employment:Two Memorial City Plaza, 820 Gessner Rd., Suite 1540, Houston, TX 77024
Job Title: Senior Technical Lead, Digital Workplace Transformation
Provide technical guidance on deploying and supporting complex computer systems for large energy customers in offshore and production plant settings. Provide technical advice on data integration and workplace transformation, using tools, creation of processes, templates and checklists. Leading teams in multiple locations.Manage customer expectations regarding deployment timeframes and status.Provide customers with complex technical IT problem resolutions. Operate as user community liaison during pre-deployment process by serving as the initial point of contact to users and adhering to a strict schedule and.Work with business stakeholders to define and implement services and processes, including: defining customer service requirements, setting up of MyIT bar Digital Workplace environment, developing and documenting processes, templates, checklists and workflow, and improving lifecycle development.Deliver complex and sizable data migration and data integration projects.Ensure the team is meeting the requirements by creating of pre-deployment checklists, providing legal hold applicability and invoking data handling procedure, analyzing data to be migrated, mapping data locations and drives, and overseeing secure and non-secure printers, encryption, Mail PST files, and configuration.Protect company’s data from outside infiltration through encryption and secure data storage.Operate as user community liaison during post-deployment process by reviewing post-deployment checklist, ensuring customer satisfaction with the build, ensuring all data copied over, providing assistance with ingesting PST Files, providing education on O365 and Onedrive cloud environments, providing education on Surface Pro 4, Dell XPS, and other devices.Oversee Bubble Support by providing education and solution management and productivity coaching, using best practice involved with Cloud O365, Onedrive cloud storage and backup services, synchronization and file management solutions, machine set-up on new docks, providing assistance with application installation and technical resolution.Control, analyze and monitor the inventory movement using the asset Management Life cycle tools (ALC) . Conduct device preview and client education on device types and best fit. Integrate and deploy changes to IT infrastructure, including laptop/desktop/server to virtualized platforms Windows Hyper-V, VMWare, NetApp, EMC, and back-office infrastructure.Track and log HSSE risk using HSSE management system. Perform Job Site Analysis (JSA) documentation for safety.
Degree Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or closely related field. Employer will accept a high school diploma plus two years of experience in Computer Information Systems or closely related field as equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor’s Degree. Foreign diploma or degree is acceptable.
Experience Required: 5 years experience as Senior Technical Analyst in Information Systems or related occupation.
Skill set Requirements (Special Requirements):
· Demonstrable knowledge of and prior experience in providing technical guidance on deploying and supporting complex computer systems for large energy customers in offshore and production plant settings.
· Prior experience leading teams in multiple locations.
· Demonstrable knowledge of and prior experience in providing technical advice on data integration and work place transformation using tools, creation of processes, templates and checklists.
· Demonstrable knowledge of and prior experience in protecting company’s data from outside infiltration through encryption and secure data storage.
· Demonstrable knowledge of and prior experience in integrating, and deploying changes to IT infrastructure, including laptop/desktop/server to virtualized platforms Windows Hyper-V, VMWare, NetApp, EMC, and back-office infrastructure.
· Demonstrable prior experience in engaging with customers on complex technical IT problem resolutions.
· Demonstrable knowledge of and prior experience delivering complex and sizable data migration and data integration projects.
· Demonstrable knowledge of and prior experience in tracking and logging HSSE risk using HSSE management system.
· Demonstrable knowledge of and prior experience in Job Site Analysis (JSA) documentation for safety.
Travel Requirements: Domestic travel up to 1 trip monthly to various jobsite locations for a maximum of 5 days. International travel up to 4 trips annually, for a maximum of 5 weeks.
Work Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
To Apply:Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Senior Technical Lead, Digital Workplace Transformation in subject line. Only qualified applicants should apply. Must have U.S. employment authorization. Do not apply if you are in F-1 or H-1 status or otherwise require employer sponsorship for U.S. employment authorization.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV/Resume to email@example.com making sure to reference Senior Technical Lead, Digital Workplace Transformation
We have a wealth of skill & experience across the prosource.it Team. Take a moment to read through some of the staff profiles, we cover all kinds of skill sets, backgrounds and personal interests.
Where do you want to get to? You bring your career aspirations to us, apply your best work to it and we provide you with the opportunities to shine.
At prosource.it we're a personable bunch! Why not take a moment to get in touch and demonstrate your talent to us?
Rachael is responsible for all aspects of HR ranging from recruitment, selection, compensation & benefits, employee relations and more.Contact