Tuesday 12th of June 2018
Founded in Aberdeen, Scotland in 1999, Prosource.IT is a privately held managed IT services provider focusing on infrastructure, operational, and project requirements across the corporate enterprise market with global locations across North America, Europe and the Middle East. Our growth has been 100% organic and founded upon the solid principles of "doing the right thing” for the customer. This has led to great customer retention, repeat projects and a reputation for delivery. We have the global reach, capacity and experience to manage IT infrastructure needs in various industries, regardless of scale and geography, boasting a track record of delivering in hostile and challenging locations.
Our workforce is comprised of elite professionals specializing in IT and project management and we are always looking to add talented individuals to join us. We strive to provide our employees with the best employment experience, recognizing that each employee contributes to the organization's success.
We are increasing our Project Management and IT Network and Wi-Fi Engineering staff. We're looking at several global implementations, integrations and installations within the OFFSHORE spaces in Gulf of Mexico and globally. With large clients in enterprise oil and gas prosource.it is a leading provider of technical consultancy for offshore projects.
Join our team of technical experts and build your professional portfolio with prosource.it
· Rollout of NextGen Wi-Fi and LTE Services to offshore installations in Gulf of Mexico and globally.
· Optimize and ensure latest and greatest technologies for Billion-dollar E&P platforms owned and operated by the world's most prestigious oil and gas exploration companies.
· Engineers and Project managers to assist with planning and installation of Next Gen Wi-Fi and LTE networks to offshore installations.ve BOSIET training and certification (HUET is a plus)
· Experience with delivering telecom installation projects
· Next Generation Industrial Wi-Fi installation experience Offshore LTE implementation Networking both onshore and offshore
· Installations and configuration Integration to offshore networks, VSAT systems, Fiber Optic
· Experience working with key vendors to deliver Next Generation Industrial Wi-Fi and LTE Services.
· Own the planning, budgeting and delivery of global network, telecom/Wi-Fi deployments.
Please no third-party candidates or calls accepted, candidate MUST be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV/Resume to email@example.com making sure to reference Telecom/Network/Wi-Fi Engineering PM - Houston
We have a wealth of skill & experience across the prosource.it Team. Take a moment to read through some of the staff profiles, we cover all kinds of skill sets, backgrounds and personal interests.
Where do you want to get to? You bring your career aspirations to us, apply your best work to it and we provide you with the opportunities to shine.
At prosource.it we're a personable bunch! Why not take a moment to get in touch and demonstrate your talent to us?
Rachael is responsible for all aspects of HR ranging from recruitment, selection, compensation & benefits, employee relations and more.Contact