Friday 5th of June 2020
Technical Analyst – Aberdeen – Job Ref
Prosource.it is searching for an experienced Technical Analyst to join us on a contract or permanent basis in Aberdeen. The Technical Analyst role involves managing infrastructure systems to support on and offshore services
What you’ll do
What to bring
· Extensive infrastructure support experience preferably within an Oil and Gas setting
· Experience in the following would be a preference
o DELL Networker and vProxy
o Virtualisation with preference for Nutanix technology
· Experience of installing, configuring and supporting Microsoft technologies and products in both physical and virtual environments
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with individuals up to Senior Leadership level
· Problem solving skills
· Proven documentation skills
· Ability to be self-supporting and proactive
· An awareness of emerging technologies and demonstrable desire to stay current
· Relevant degree in IT
· Technical Microsoft/VMware/Citrix certifications
prosource.it is a managed IT services provider focusing on infrastructure, operational and project requirements across the corporate enterprise market. Our global office presence extends from Aberdeen and London in the UK to Houston, Calgary and Dubai. We have a workforce of +500 staff and contractors worldwide and continually have opportunities in challenging and rewarding roles.
We are committed to recognising and rewarding hard work and offer a competitive benefits package which includes but is not limited to private medical and dental insurance, group life assurance and training and development for all our staff.
We can only consider candidates who are legally entitled to work in the UK at the time of application.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV/Resume to email@example.com making sure to reference Technical Analyst- Aberdeen- 927
Where do you want to get to? You bring your career aspirations to us, apply your best work to it and we provide you with the opportunities to shine.
At prosource.it we're a personable bunch! Why not take a moment to get in touch and demonstrate your talent to us?
Rachael is responsible for all aspects of HR ranging from recruitment, selection, compensation & benefits, employee relations and more.Contact