Friday 5th of June 2020
Infrastructure SME – West London
prosource.it is seeking an experienced Infrastructure SME to join us on a contract basis in West London. As Infrastructure SME you will provide support to a key project in a corporate and global enterprise environment.
What you’ll do
· Provide SME level technical support to project and architecture teams
· Design, recommendation, planning and implementation of Infrastructure solutions
· Act as a subject matter expert for providing advice and guidance within assigned areas of technical specialism (i.e. Wintel, Citrix, Networks)
· Effectively collaborate with stakeholders to gain collective buy-in on infrastructure strategies
· Collaborate with end users and senior management to define business requirements for complex infrastructure projects
· Provide technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members
· Act as technical authority for Infrastructure services providing technical governance for change activity
What to bring
· Extensive infrastructure support experience preferably within an Oil and Gas setting
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with individuals up to Senior Leadership level
· Experience of installing, configuring and supporting Microsoft technologies and products in both physical and virtual environments
· Experience in:
· Good knowledge of core windows and networking technologies, including DFS, DHCP, DNS, and Windows Server & Windows 10
· PowerShell scripting and automation
· Problem solving skills
· Proven documentation skills
· Ability to be self-supporting and proactive
· An awareness of emerging technologies and demonstrable desire to stay current
· Experience and understanding of working within an ITIL environment
· Relevant degree in IT
· Technical Microsoft/VMware/Citrix certifications
prosource.it is a managed IT services provider focusing on infrastructure, operational and project requirements across the corporate enterprise market. Our global office presence extends from Aberdeen and London in the UK to Houston, Calgary and Dubai. We have a workforce of +500 staff and contractors worldwide and continually have opportunities in challenging and rewarding roles.
We are committed to recognising and rewarding hard work and offer a competitive benefits package which includes but is not limited to private medical and dental insurance, group life assurance and training and development for all our staff.
We can only consider candidates who are legally entitled to work in the UK at the time of application.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org making sure to reference Infrastructure SME- West London- 932
Where do you want to get to? You bring your career aspirations to us, apply your best work to it and we provide you with the opportunities to shine.
At prosource.it we're a personable bunch! Why not take a moment to get in touch and demonstrate your talent to us?
Rachael is responsible for all aspects of HR ranging from recruitment, selection, compensation & benefits, employee relations and more.Contact