SharePoint / Power Platform Developer - 2035
- Posted on
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and passionate SharePoint Developer with experience in the Microsoft Power Platform space to join our team in Aberdeen. As SharePoint / Power Platform Developer you will work with the business to research problems, plan solutions, and coordinate development to meet business needs using SharePoint, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Microsoft Azure Data Platform. If you are a team player, possess excellent communication skills and are skilled in SharePoint / Power Platform Development we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Plan and manage the configuration, implementation, deployment, support and operation of the global enterprise information content systems, Data Platforms & IT Automations, based on business needs, goals and objectives
- Designing and implementing short- and long-term goals for managing and maintaining systems and process
- Plan, supervise, and coordinate activities for both project and non-project work
- Deliver process improvements utilizing Microsoft Office 365 product solutions
- Develop, deploy, and support SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform applications
- Assist in collecting and identifying functional requirements
- Ensure that solution exhibits high levels of performance, security, scalability maintainability, appropriate reusability, and reliability upon deployment
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights
What to bring
- Solid experience building Microsoft 365 solutions in Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI, and SharePoint Online
- Experience of Visual Studio, C#, .NET, AzureDevOps
- Database experience, with a focus on SQL
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects
- Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies
- Ability to be a strong team player, working in cross functional environment
- Ability to drive decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and following through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the following advantageous:
- REST Services
- Microsoft Cloud / Azure
- Azure Machine Learning
- Data Governance
- Bachelors’ or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related degree. Microsoft Certified, Power Platform. Experience can compensate for formal education
- Previous experience of working within Oil and Gas preferred, but not essential
What You’ll Get in Return:
We are committed to recognising and rewarding hard work and offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes (but is not limited to) the following;
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Group Income Protection Plan
- Group Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Prosocial Events
- Electric Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme
We also believe effective training and development benefits both the individual and the organisation as a whole and contributes to the achievement of the company’s mission. We encourage all our employees to further their skills and experience via various methods of learning. If an employee elects to self-study in their own time, the company will fund the self-study materials and exam fees. Furthermore, once the exam is passed, the employee will be entitled to an incentive bonus.
If you are enthusiastic, willing to always learn and looking for a challenging but rewarding position where you work for a forward-thinking organisation who offer excellent opportunities, please send you CV to email@example.com.
We welcome applications from disabled candidates, so if you have any access needs or may need adjustments in the assessment process - just let us know.
We can only consider candidates who are legally entitled to work in the UK at the time of application.
Latest OpportunitiesAll Opportunities
Get in Touch
Talk to us today to explore how we can support your organisation's technology needs.