Project and Programme Management in Media
Delivering for a global blue-chip advertising enterprise
Sector: Media & Communications, Blue Chip Enterprise.
- Provision of End-to-End IT Programme & Project Management of the Global Campus and Office Consolidation initiatives
- Multiyear programme across EMEA, APAC, North America & LATAM geographies with between 5,000 to 10,000 users relocated every year since 2017.
- Assignment of Delivery Director, Program & Project Managers, technical SMEs and PMO resources
- Includes initial investment decision support; planning; design and execution; coordination & financial management
- Local Project Management of all site based Infrastructure technologies implemented including , WAN, LAN, WIFI, hosting & DC, Print, end user changes
- Local Project Management of Audio Visual and other local site technologies and specialist space solution
- Genuinely global enterprise , with in excess of 100,000 users across functionally and technically diverse business units
- Required complex programme and business engagement models to define and deliver projects.
- High levels of legacy technology and complexity coupled with fast pace migration to new standards while still working with traditional supplier services models
- Delivered within the context of a global pandemic with associated restrictions (included virtual business moves).
- Major Campuses and site changes delivered to date relocating over 25,000 users at worldwide locations.
- Business continuity maintained over complex periods of technical change with minimal disruptions
- A key enabler for the client business transformation plan within and across their business units
- Improved site critical infrastructure services and IT Service Delivery performance on project completion at each location
Read some of our other case studies.
Get in Touch
Talk to us today to explore how we can support your organisation's technology needs.